WHY SUPPORT IGT?
Our unique sponsorships model links you with our nonprofit mission to make our food system biologically sound and socially equitable.
We’ve created a beautiful, reader-centric design that gives engaged audiences the best chance to participate in positive conversations about this good food movement. See our publishing calendar here.
CIRCULATION: PRINT AND DIGITAL
Oregon Tilth currently prints 9,000+ copies of In Good Tilth that we mail to our membership, our certified organic clients and our partner networks. In addition, we distribute the magazine as exclusive content in partnership with select national conferences and events from Iowa and Wisconsin to New Mexico and New York. Our readers are some of the most invested, brightest and committed people in organic food and agriculture, from innovative farmers to policy makers to millennial parents to think tank leaders to CEOs of international food companies. Most readers are based in the US, Canada and Mexico.
In addition, we connect with a minimum of 17,500 digital readers each cycle through a combination of email, social media and partnership networks that micro-target audiences based on the content that is most meaningful to them.
BECOME A SPONSOR
As you know, a sponsorship is not an ad. We don’t view sponsorships as a “plus” form of advertisement. Rather, with a sponsorship you become an intimate part of what we’re doing with In Good Tilth. We have international recognition, strong reach and respect within the sustainable and organic food community. Your sponsorship tells people: “We love IGT too, and are proud to be a part of it.” Our readers value our sponsors’ commitment to fund the educational content of our publication.
So, just to recap:
We don’t have pages of ads. Just up to six sponsors each issue. That’s it. As a sponsor, you show your support for Oregon Tilth and IGT through a contribution of $1,000 which will get you:
- One full page display in IGT, featuring your logo, description and website (9,000 copies/readers)
- Social media post (Twitter/Facebook/Instagram) with links to website (11,000 followers)
- Logo with hyper-link in IGT distribution emails (7,000 subscribers)
- Acknowledgement at beginning of IGT Conversations audio episodes
- Logo with hyper-link on IGT website
- Acknowledgement in issue’s digital video feature
- Four copies of that issue sent to you wherever you are
- An official Oregon Tilth Patron sticker
- A preview of one feature story the day before launch
- A huge thank you (virtual or real whenever we see you)
We reserve the right to decline entries that do not comply with our desired format (in which case you’ll be refunded, of course).
Deadlines for 2017 sponsorships:
- Spring Issue (published April) | March 1, 2017
- Summer Issue (published July) | June 1, 2017
- Fall Issue (published October) | September 1, 2017