IT’S NOT JUST A SUBSCRIPTION. IT’S A MOVEMENT.
Oregon Tilth is a member-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. We work with farmers, businesses, and government agencies to grow the field for organic farming. Your contribution helps make our education, research, and advocacy possible. When you join Oregon Tilth, you become a part of one of the oldest and most vital sustainable agriculture organizations in the country. By becoming an Oregon Tilth member, you join in the conversation of how we shape our food future and more.
Oh yeah…you also get four full-color issues of In Good Tilth each year, featuring investigative reporting, photography narratives, research, interviews with movers-and-shakers and so much more.
With support from our diverse membership, we:
- Help more farmers succeed in organic farming
- Build healthy soil and conserve biodiversity
- Improve organic standards and ensure the integrity of organic products
- Drive public investment in sustainable agriculture and beyond
- Increase access to healthy food for all people
- Each membership type gets one (1) vote for our board appointments